Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My testimony of the gospel and an apology.

I would like to share my testimony.  I know that God lives and loves us unconditionally.  Even when we have done something wrong he will still love us.  I know that Jesus Christ lived and died for us so we can return to live with him again after we die.  He loved us so much he took upon himself the sins of the world from the start to the end.  I know that Christ is my oldest brother and loves me.  I know that Joseph Smith lived and was a prophet of God.  He wasn't perfect, but he did the things that he needed to do.  I'm grateful for him for the things he did.  I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and concedes with the Bible.  That it was written for us at this time.  I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the true church.  I am grateful for the atonement so I can have the opportunity to return to live after this life and be able to judged according to my works and of how I have lived my life here on Earth.  I'm grateful for the plan of salvation to know that we lived before we came and will live again after we pass after this mortal life.  I'm grateful to see my ancestors who had crossed the plain in the bitter cold to come to Utah.  I know that they had great faith in the Lord even if they died along the trail.  I know that I am supposed to be here on Earth at this time to help my brothers and sisters in whatever way I need to.  I know that I'm not always going to be a perfect person and will make mistakes just like everyone else.  I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
I love you all brothers and sisters.  I want to say I'm deeply sorry for those who I may have offended with any hurtful words I may have said by way of text or email.  I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me and not have a wedge to drive our friendship apart. 

No comments: