Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fathers Day message.

This Sunday is Fathers Day!  I myself am not a father, though one day in the future I will be a father to my children.   I want to be the best father I can be.  I know that I will not be the best father in the world.   I know that I will make mistakes raising my children.  That I will cheer when they do something good and cry when the choose something that is wrong.  Time will let me play out and see what happens. 
I know that we have a Father in Heaven who sent his son Jesus Christ to die for us so we may live again after this mortal life and take upon our sins.  That we may be able to repent of our sins and one day become like he is.  Being resurrected is a free gift given to everyone regardless of race, sex, religion, color, etc.  We are his children and are glad to be a Child of God.  I know that he loves us so much even when we do wrong he will always love us.  

Fathers Day is just as important to honor all the men in our life; brother, father, uncle, nephew, husband and grandfather.  
Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there!  Here is a poem I would like to share with you that I found online.


No comments: