As a child you hear that at certain times when we were young. Now you are thinking to yourself what his he talking about? I'll tell you my fellow friend.
- Tooth Fairy - This is a fairy that will come to you in the night and take your tooth from underneath your pillow and give you money in return wither it be how rich the tooth fairy is. It could be ($1.00, $10.00, 25 cents, or a 10 cents.) anytime you loose a baby tooth.
- Easter Bunny- This is a animal that is different than the rest of the animals of the world. Its a special animal that comes to you in the night and will leave you chocolate, eggs, candy, etc in a basket with your name on it and any other goodies that the Easter bunny wishes to leave you the day before Easter.
- Santa Claus- This is a man that lives up at the North Pole and comes once a year on December 24 to visit all the children at night while they are asleep and will leave presents to open up the next morning.
- Are we sad or happy that we found out the truth?
- Do we continue on believing in these beings ourselves?
- Do we keep the myth alive when we have children of our own?
- Do we tell the truth right off when they are young, instead of making them believe in these beings?