Now we start on a big holiday called Christmas. Not Santamas or Memas. That it is Christmas, meaning we remember the birth of our Savior. At times we get wrapped up in the holiday and forget the true meaning of the holiday.
Here a few ideas to get into the Christmas spirit.
- Visit Temple Square (Salt Lake City) if you are able to, if not then that is fine.
- Read about the birth of the Savior in the bible.
- Donate to the Food Bank
- Give a service to someone
- Make a treat and give it to your neighborhood friends
- Go caroling around a neighborhood.
- Do Christmas cards and give them to family and friends.
- Read a book or watch "A Christmas Carol"or "Its A Wonderful Life".