Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Having a bad day?

To those who think you are having a bad day, I am there for you. I want you to know that I'm willing to give a listening ear if you need one. I may not always have the answers, solutions, the easy way out but, I'm willing am to listen to what you have to say, because I care and love you.

I have had bad days myself and its hard when you think you are all alone and no one is there for you or understands what you are going through. That you feel like you want to cry non stop and just want to be left alone. Believe I've been there. I've had times where I just want to cry non stop and don't want to talk to anyone. Its grateful when someone is willing to listen and say nothing but just listen. Willing to give a hug, have a shoulder to cry on, say I love you, and is there for you.

I like to thank for those who have helped me in times that I've had a bad day and willing to help me.

When there is no one else to turn to, there is always the Lord. He is never busy, always listening, never turns you away, knows you and what you are going through, will not judge you harshly, he is our brother and Savior. He loves you even when you have a bad day.

No comments: