Sunday, September 15, 2013

Updated status of my blog since earlier this year.

Some highlights since I started that I would like to share.
  •  The number one posting of all the postings is "Revised Posting of May the Force Be With You SPOILER ALERT" for 63 view count.  Earlier this year it was 32, wow!  I must have lots of Star Wars fans out there and glad that they like it so much.  If you know someone that is a fan of Star Wars please share the post with them. 
          Your feedback Post = 40 view count
          Need I say More =    39 view count
          Some Latter-Day Saints Laughter= 38 view count 

  • It goes everywhere around the world and is still as strong as ever in the USA. 
  • United States
    2791
    Russia
    135
    Germany
    50
    Malaysia
    45
    Netherlands
    31
    Ukraine
    20
    United Kingdom
    16
    Israel
    15
    France
    11
    Latvia
    10
    this was back earlier in 2013.  Now the stats for today. 
  • United States
    3503
    Russia
    297
    Germany
    162
    France
    63
    Malaysia
    47
    United Kingdom
    44
    Netherlands
    41
    Ukraine
    37
    Romania
    29
    Serbia
    24
It looks like as you can tell some countries outside the US have risen in numbers while some have dropped off and new countries have come instead.  Such as Israel and Latvia dropped, but Serbia and Romania have came instead.  I'm glad that people are able to read this outside of the US.

Windows is still number 1 Pageview Operating System. 
Internet Explorer is still number 1 Pageview by Browsers.
Number one search keyword Kdog time of thought with only 34.  Not much difference than earlier.
Number one referring sites is still Facebook which increase from 302 to 330. 
Referring URL is now http://kdogtimeofthought.blogspot.com.
Earlier at the time of this posting my overall page view count was 3,336 and now its 4,719!  An increase of 1,383!!


Thanks again for everyone that has put into taking your time into reading my postings.  Its YOU that is important.  Without you reading my postings, there would be no blog.  I'm just glad for the readers that is out there.  What a way to share my thoughts about good up lifitng things!  If you know of anyone that you would think be interested in reading my postings, let them know about this site.  The more readers the better. 
    

No comments: