This year I'll be turning 37. Wow! I'm glad that I'm getting older!
I was thinking of all the good that I've done to my friends and family. As my life as it is:
- Happily Married.
- Working at a part time job.
- No children yet.
- Have great and wonderful friends!
- A wonderful family!
- A car to drive.
- Being a great influence on my friends and family!
- A few nicknames (the Bomb, Kdawg, Yoda)
- Being an eternal, blood brother to my friends and family!
I've want to say thanks for being a great brother or sister to me. That's what life is about. Caring for each other and loving each other! Help my brothers and sisters to come closer to Christ. We never know how long our life is here on Earth. We just know that our life is short and to make the best of it. I know that I'm not perfect and will never be 100% perfect, for that is a progression of a life time to achieve. I look forward to what my next year of being 37 will be like.