Sunday, April 22, 2012

100 years of Titanic Sinking

This year marks the 100 year anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic.  There has been memorials, DVDs, tours, etc. to commemorate the 100 years of the Titanic. 

Its amazing of how many people died, but what is better is that they were survivors that some helped others to survive that would have perished if not had been helped.  They should be given praise for the great work that they did. 

Amazing that even though its been 100 years we are still at shock and aw at what happened on that frightful night.  With it being in April, my birthday month, I always remember the sinking of the Titanic. 

From what can we learn from this tragedy.  That there will always be trials in our path.  We just have to either be grateful and learn from our trials or be the opposite and be distasteful about it and pout and not learn anything about ourselves. 

I don't know any of the passengers that had died or survived the Titanic personaly, though I praise for what they did for me in the future.  I think of them as my own family.  That they are not forgotten and will always be remembered.

No comments: