Monday, November 1, 2010

Heaven and Earth

I hope that you all had a great Halloween! Wither you dressed up or not.  I sure did.
By the way my last post did have a personal experience after the story of the Legend of Sleepy Hollow.  So if you didn't read it, there is more than just the story of Sleepy Hollow.

This thought most of you have seen already by way of text message or email.  But I figure for those who haven't had the chance to read this wonderful and deep thought, here it is:
"In the eternal perspective we have known each other for eternity and meeting each other here on Earth is a reunion and continuation of our relationship."
A friend of mine asked me what I get out of this, after reading this quote that I made up all by myself.  This is what I told him, that it means that I lived in heaven before I came here to Earth to a huge family of brothers and sisters.  I was sad to see them not know if I would see them again.  I got to know them and be able to bond with them.  To see them here on Earth is amazing and happy to me that we can continue on the relationship of being brothers and sisters.

No comments: