Sunday, September 3, 2017

Saying "I love you"

I just want to say that I thank those that have been followers of my blog all these years.  It has been a while since I last posted on this blog.  Now that I'm done with college and earned my Associates Degree in General Studies I could put it to good use and get me a full time job somewhere. 

Love is powerful and is needed for hate is being to much in the media and everywhere else.  Love is needed and will drive out the hate that has infested here in America.  We are all humans and need that love to feel good about ourselves.  Saying the words "I love you" has a big impact on the person you tell it to, that they know that someone does indeed care for them and feels great love towards that person.  I am grateful for those who I say "I love you" to.  Me saying it makes me feel good inside and makes the other person feel good inside.  Especially when having a hard day and they don't feel that anyone cares for them and need someone to make them feel good again. 

I love you!

No comments: