Thursday, November 24, 2011

My gratefuls for Thanksgiving

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving dinner!  Hopefully you don't have to eat this particular turkey.





What am I grateful for this Thanksgiving:
  • Life
  • Home to live in
  • Clothes to wear
  • Food to eat
  • Job to work at
  • Enhancing my education
  • Able to have children one day
  • Being a member of The Church of Jesus-Christ of Latter-Day Saints
  • Served a mission in Houston, East Texas for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
  • Having this blog
  • Living here in Utah, United States of America
  • Have Freedom of religion, speech, press,
  • Having a cell phone to talk to friends and family
  • Being a brother to my siblings and friends
  • Being called "The Bomb"
  • Able to be grateful for what I have
  • Sharing Thanksgiving with my family
  • Thinking of my friends on Thanksgiving Day
  • Celebrating all the holidays in fun and enjoyment.
  • YOU MY FRIEND!
What are you grateful for?
                                  
                   Have a great
             Thanksgiving Day!                               

No comments: