Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Your Valentine Day Card!

Today is a big day, though not one we have off from work or school, is Valentines Day!  What great fun it is to spread the love of one person to another person.  Eating chocolate, seeing the candy hearts with writing on them, getting Valentine cards, etc.  Though this holiday at times could be one that not many people like to celebrate especially if one is single and doesn't have a reason to celebrate it.

I don't care if you are a guy or girl, I would like to greet you with a holiday greeting.  As with any of my postings you can either accept it or reject it.  I know that as I've said before that I will not always please my audience with my postings all the time.  Yes I understand that when I was a child it didn't matter wither you gave a Valentine card to a girl or guy.  It was the only fair thing to do in class so no one would feel left out.  Now that I'm grown up and an adult I would still not to leave anyone out to feel that are not loved by someone.  Wouldn't it be sad if that one day of the year when everyone else is happy to have someone tell them that they are thought of on that day?  Yes it would be and for that reason I'm going to share my Valentines to all my friends, for I don't want to leave anyone out.  At least they can say "Hey I received a Valentine today from a good friend of mine.  That makes my day!"

With that now said,

                       Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: