Sunday, June 16, 2013

Celebrating Fathers Day!

To all the Fathers out there, I wish you a great Fathers Day!  You deserve it!  Of all the good and hard work you do for your family.  I know that your children love you and are glad that you are there father.  May the Lord continue to bless you by being a great father to your family. 

To those who are not fathers, like myself, I know you will be good fathers one day to your future children.  You don't have children right now, but when you do that you will be a blessed father to your child(ren) and that you will be a great father to your family. 

I am glad to my Father in Heaven who gave me life so I can come down here on Earth to become like him one day.  To have the choice of choosing right and wrong.  That I know he will never leave me and will always be there for me even when I have chosen wrong.  I know he will always love me and wishes to bless me with blessings that I deserve when I obey him. 

No comments: