Sunday, June 30, 2013

Independance Day Message.

What I am grateful for this Independence Day?
  • Freedom of Speech, Religion, Press, Right to Assemble
  • Live in America
  • Live in Utah
  • A Constitution of the United States of America
  • Bill of Rights
  • Speak about how I feel about the government and the President and not be thrown in prison.
  • Have a day off from going to work.
  • To sing patriotic songs
  • Not be a slave to a king.
  • To be able to keep the freedoms that we do have. 
  • To speak the truth for what I feel in my heart and not be ashamed. 
I'm sure you are grateful for the same things I have listed.  This is a country that is a blessed country and will be a free country as long as we remain righteous and keep God in our country.  I know these are the last days and things with the government is not always the best right now.  I want to remain free and live in this free country and not be under some dictator or a king.  Let us speak the truth to our government and let them know how we feel!

      God Bless America! Land of the Free and Home of the Brave! 

No comments: