Sunday, September 19, 2010

A side note from my normal postings.

I would like to take a moment to say thanks to those who have been diligent in reading my postings on my blog. Even if you have read just a couple, few, some, or all of them.  At least its better than having only one person beside myself to read it. 

I think of an idea and I go with it.  Wither it be from an experience I just had, a movie I watched, a conversation I had, something I read about it or heard on TV, etc.  If the thought keeps nagging at me then I figure ok, I'll post that. I don't get help from anyone else but just my mind and the spirit.  I do a lot of editing at first before I publish the post.  Once I'm done editing then I publish my post. 

I know that there will be some that will be more exciting to read than others, as well as having different people reading it.  As with anything I type I will not please every reader that reads my posts.  Which is perfectly normal. 

I'm glad that my blog has reached out to family and friends. I try to not make this a one side, dominant deal.  I will not take posts of sides of the government, schools, sport teams, religion, etc.  This is an open blog and not just restricted to those of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  This is open to any belief that is Christian, since I am a Christian that is the what this blog will be.  To be assured I will not talk about things that I consider sacred inside my belief.

With me being married and in school I don't have the luxury of typing every day like I would.  I just type when I have free time on my hand.  So sorry if you would like to see it post like everyday or every other day.

If you  have any questions, concerns, suggestions about my post or blog, let me know by way of email.  I will listen and respond to all inquiries. 

I would like to end by saying my testimony.  I know that the Lord lives and loves us all.  He knows what we are going through.  I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet here on the earth and that he was guided by the hand of the Lord.  That the Book of Mormon is the word of God as well as the Bible.  That through the Spirit I am guided to write what I need to type.  That Thomas S. Monson is the prophet on the world today.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. 

No comments: