Thursday, March 17, 2011

Not your nomal posting.

Its easy to be misunderstood at times wither by email, chat or text.  Cause you see the words but you don't know how its coming across as.  It could be that the person is angry, frustrated, sad, happy, joking, serious, etc.  It hurts when the friendships are destroyed by small amount of words and the attitude they are presented. 

I know that I'm not perfect and I usually take the person of what they say the wrong way.  Which is why I think someone is angry at me when they are not or thought it was out of bad taste.  Which is why I try to play around and joke but then its like I'm told that wasn't very funny or not at all like you.  Then I try to be serious to much and then I'm being told that I need to loosen up and not be serious all the time.  Its hard to find the right balance in life.   I do try my best but, sometimes the friendship just doesn't work out and they are no longer my friend.   Which is why I'm glad for my friends who stick with me, who know me for who I am.  Without friends then life would be hard. 

Then I'm also thankful for the Lord who will always be there for me.  He has been through everything that I have been through.  He knows when its hard to lose a friend, to have someone misunderstand you,  etc.

I know this is not my normal kind of post but I figured I had to let it out.   I don't know how much I will keep this blog running.  I've been told that I'm doing a good job at this, to keep it up, and surprised that I haven't given it up already.  I will keep on going until I run out of ideas to talk about.

Thanks.

No comments: