Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day message.

Today is Fathers Day.  A day to remember all those fathers who have lived here and are currently living here.  As for me, I am not a father yet but, one day hopefully I will be to my wonderful children. 

To be a Father you need these great qualities to be one:
  • Loving
  • Caring
  • Providing a house, clothes and food
  • Playful
  • Understanding
  • Helpful
  • Kind
  • Brave
  • Courageous
  • Working hard
I hope that fathers have these great qualities in them.  It would be sad if they are mean, demanding, forceful, and controlling.  That is not what the Lord wants and will cause great trouble in the family if the father is that way to his family.  I know that there are no perfect fathers but at least try to do the best that you can in loving your family with kindness and loving.

No comments: