Wednesday, June 29, 2011

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

 Its been one year since I've started this blog.  I would like to post some of the comments that have been given to me over the year since I started. 

     I just read your email on Marriage, not bad.

     Wow! I loved your post:D You really transmitted the message very clearly.

     You're right: we have to be strong for our country and our families.

     Very nice kdog. Keep up the good work.

     I just read your post about being yourself. You made a good point, and it was very timely for me.

Thanks for being so diligent in reading my posts over this year since I started it.  I know it has a great effect on me and my ability to share some of my own experiences that I've had in my life when I was a young boy and realized that I'm not as perfect, that I have trials and mistakes like everyone else.  It has helped me to improve one of my talents of writing this blog to help my fellow brothers and sisters to look at something postive in this world.  I will continue to post more on this blog and see how it has been in the next year of June 29, 2012. 

Please leave a comment on which of the postings you liked the most.  You can either post it here or you can email me at kadin_30@yahoo.com.

No comments: