Monday, July 12, 2010

Stop and smell the roses.

I want to thank you for reading my blog.  I know that its not fancy but its what I feel like writing at the time. I feel that its for me to take into heart as well as anyone else who feels that its for them as well.  If at anytime you feel like making a comment about what I wrote for that week, please do so.  As long as I have people reading my blog I'll keep on posting my blogs.

This weeks is about the old adage "slow down and smell the roses". Which means don't let life pass you by.  You go by in a car zooming fast to your destination and then do whatever you need to do and then head back to where you came from and then repeat it all over the next day.  Its best to take some time to take a walk and see what nature has to offer (flowers, bugs, grass, etc.)  Nature and everything else is not to just place in our midst just to us ignore it, we need to take the time to notice it and realize that its for our benefit to notice, increases our health, notice the small things that we overlook when driving by.  So the next time you feel that you don't know what is around your house or neighborhood, take a walk and you may see something that you didn't notice before. 

No comments: